Paid Time Off
15 days VACATION TIME for the first two years (3 weeks) for nonexempt employees.
20 days (4 weeks) VACATION TIME for exempt employees.
9 days SICK LEAVE for each full year of employment.
2 days of PERSONAL TIME for each full year of employment.
12 PAID HOLIDAYS every year!
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Rhode Island
We cover between 83-88% of premiums
HealthMate plan with the option of a $500 or $750 deductible. Eligible on the first working day of the month following date of hire
Delta Dental of Rhode Island
We cover 70% of premiums
Eligible on the first working day of the month following date of hire
- Group Life and LTD Insurance (2 X Annual Salary)
- 403(b) Matching Retirement (Yrs 1-9, 50%; 10-19, 75%; 20+, 100% max 6% of salary)
- Professional Development Expenses and Tuition Reimbursement
- Staff Bonus Plan (based on high performance ratingand organizational performance measures)
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Assistance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- BJ’s Wholesale Discount Membership
- Home Computer Purchase Program (after 1 year and only every 3 years)
- Flexible Work Arrangements (eligible to apply after 1 year)
- Business Casual Dress
Additional Voluntary Offerings
- Vision Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 529 CollegeBound Plan