We Help People. And We Can’t Do It Alone.
The Women’s Leadership Council is a United Way of Rhode Island initiative. WLC members—executives and managers, mothers and daughters, co-workers, and friends—work together to mobilize the power and strength of women to enact change.
Join Us and Together, We’ll:
- Help change the lives of 250,000 Rhode Islanders
- Create STEM and literacy opportunities for Rhode Island youth
- Foster mentoring partnerships with local schools and libraries
- Develop your skills as a philanthropic leader in support of literacy
- Receive invitations to exclusive events
- Expand your network of women leaders
Ready to Learn More?
- Tell us a little about yourself – or contact us directly:
Major Gifts Officer and Women’s Leadership Council Manager