Ten leaders sought for Nonprofit Innovation Lab.
Are you the executive of a Rhode Island nonprofit who has a great idea to solve a pressing social issue, but could benefit from coaching, access to networks, and funding to make it happen? If you answered yes, then our Nonprofit Innovation Lab, in partnership with Social Enterprise Greenhouse, might exactly be what you need. We’re looking for 10 nonprofit leaders to join the program’s first cohort of Fellows.
The Nonprofit Innovation Lab will run for six months – January through June 2020 – and consist of three components:
- 6-week Boot Camp.
- 16-week Milestone Accelerator.
- Nonprofit Innovation Pitch Event, where five nonprofits present their final plan, competing for a share of $90,000 in seed money for innovative solutions.
Through the online application, which is due November 4, candidates will answer a series of questions about their agency and idea, as well as submit a slide deck outlining their solution. Then, finalists will be asked to present at a Quick Pitch event in early November, with Fellows being announced immediately afterward.
- Tuesday, October 8 – 12 to 1:00 pm: Social Enterprise Greenhouse (10 Davol Square, Providence).
- Tuesday, October 15 – 5:30 to 6:30 pm: Social Enterprise Greenhouse (10 Davol Square, Providence).
- Thursday, October 17 – 5:30 to 6:30 pm: Progreso Latino (626 Broad Street, Central Falls).
- Thursday, October 24 – 8:00 to 9:00 am: Innovate Newport (513 Broadway, Newport).
Pre-register for an information session at www.segreenhouse.org/services/innovationlab.