We’re accepting applications until December 23.
United Way of Rhode Island is accepting applications for the next Executive Director Learning Circle cohort until Monday, December 23. The series, which was created for executive directors of nonprofits with annual budgets under $1 million, is scheduled to start on January 17, 2020.
Apply now; space is limited to just 15 participants.
You will gain practical experience, and join discussions covering:
- Developing and implementing strategies.
- Board development and engagement.
- Staffing and alignment of priorities.
- Comprehensive fund development.
- Risk management/emergency preparedness.
Upon successfully completing the series, participants have the opportunity to choose between a Certificate of Completion or 6 credits toward a BA/MA in Community Development from Roger Williams University’s School of Continuing Studies.