Campaign Leaders, here’s everything you need to run a successful workplace campaign.
Campaign Leaders’ Guide
- This helpful guide is full of tips and updates on what’s happening at United Way of Rhode Island.
- Do you have any questions? Well, we have the answers.
8 Steps to a Successful Campaign
- Follow these steps and you’ll be on your way to running a successful workplace campaign.
- E-Pledge is a no-cost electronic giving and donor management tool for Rhode Island companies that can increase the efficiency of your workplace campaign.
Pledge Forms & Instructions
- Need pledge forms? Have questions on how to fill them out? Check out these resources:
- What changes do you want to see? At United Way, we believe change is possible — all we need is you. Let’s make Rhode Island better, together.
- Want to get new hires involved? We have a program for that.
- We’ve done the work for you — these five letters are ready to be sent.
Social Media Kit
- Be a social media superstar. Copy and paste messages from this kit to your own social media channels.
Themes, Incentives, and Activities
- Want to get people excited? We have a few ideas to engage your coworkers and make your campaign memorable.
What Can a Dollar Buy? Flyer
- This flyer includes examples of how various giving levels can support our community through weekly payroll deduction.
Thank you for being an important part of this year’s workplace campaigns. Your support is helping fund proven programs that make a difference in the lives of people right here in the Ocean State.